XIIIthSoundsSoldierXIIIthSoundsSoldier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Virtual Police (Stage 1) Virtual Police (Stage 1)

This game sux

It was a very nice try, but sorry to say this game is just plain awful. How did this reach the a top 5 spot eludes me. The game is not only difficult but also confusing, as we have no idea who is a civilian and who is an enemy. Why? BECAUSE NEITHER OF THE HOLD GUNS IN THEIR HANDS! The character design was also interesting, but sadly not good. Also the enemies dont even give you a chance to shoot them when multiple ones of them are on the screen. I know I know, in real life they wouldnt give you a chance and you're clearly going for realism, but this is a game! NOT real life!

DevilKid DevilKid

Dont believe the hype, its ok. Not great.

Its a pretty cool game except the actions of the devil kid were quite basic and he always has that freaky smile on his face. Maybe thats the gimmick but when you're killing a horde or destructive sheep or crying, you don't grin.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Good but it froze

when i got to give the vase to the guy at tha well it froze.. dat game was kinda gud azwel

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

PHEW u can neva tell what they put on newgrounds

this....as a halo fan.... is shit. I gave u a 4 jus coz i like halo, so i was biased. SHIT

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Move over hominind!!!

dis iz hevvvvvvvy. Hevvvvvy. HEVVVVVVY. gwan wid dis man. WENS NINTENDO GUNNA DISCOVA DIS?

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

O....k.....then.....

HOW THE HELL DU U GET PAST DA 1ST LEVEL???? SUM1 PLEASE HELP

Maze Warz Maze Warz

MMMM........

u need to work on the clipping after level 5, but other than dat its cool.

Extinction Extinction

i dont get it but its gr8

I lyk it! But theres no reel story. BUT I LYK IT!